Sunday, November 8, 2009

Featured Etsy Items - 11/8/09

Sorry I haven't posted in a week...I've been extremely busy stitching. Stay tuned for my "Work in Progress Wednesday" post in a few days and you'll see why.

For my featured items this week I thought I would choose a topic that I think about on a daily basis...Italy!!! I would absolutely die to live in a small town in Italy. One of my friends even made me a cute little pottery jar that is red, white & green and says "Italy Fund". It sits on my desk at work and collects all kinds of change. Someday I WILL make it there!! Until then, please enjoy some Etsy items with an Italian theme.

Simply click on each picture and it will take you directly to the Etsy store where you can get more information or buy it. If you make a purchase from one of these shops, please let them know you found them on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I might of known you would chose Italy!! lovely set of images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to think about everyday! Nice selection of items. Thanks so much for including my Tuscan Harvest Hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my urn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely items, I want to be in Isola Bella in the middle bottom pic!

    ReplyDelete