The original challenge calls for you to pick 15 different cross stitch patterns/kits and start one of those each day for the first 15 days of January. You will then have 15 different WIPs (work in progress) to stitch and to try and get them ALL completed by the end of 2011.
This is the way I'm going to do the challenge...
- I will pick 12 different pieces.
- I'll start one piece on the 1st of each month and work on that piece consistently for a minimum of the first week.
- After that 1st week I will go back to orders or the next pattern that is closest to being finished and released for purchase in my shop.
- Sometime between the 8th & 15th of the month I'll post a pic of the progress I've made on each one of my challenge pieces (unfortunately with it being winter it is dark when I leave for work & dark when I get home so I generally have to wait for weekends to take pics during the daylight).
- Winter Freeze by Stitchnmomma
- Celtic Cross by Stitchnmomma
- Steps of Santorini by Stitchnmomma
- Sunset Stroll by Stitchnmomma
- Ironwork Gate by Barbara & Cheryl
- The Red Cart by Stitchnmomma
- Birch Allee by Stitchnmomma
- Crashing Wave by Stitchnmomma
- South Battery View by Barbara & Cheryl
- Friends are Flowers by Stitchnmomma
- The Great Wilderness Afghan by Miranda's Needle
- The Long Road Home by Stitchnmomma
I'm looking forward to the challenge and hope you all enjoy the pictures I'll be sharing along the way.
Happy New Year to all of you!!