Monday, April 8, 2013

Revamped Money Monday all new for April 8, 2013

It's been quite a while since I did any type of Money Monday post, and it's time to revamp.  I have a TON of inventory I'd like to get rid of as I'm running out of room to store it all.  Hence, I've decided that every Monday I will take one item from my Etsy shop and reduce the price by 50% for one day only.  The item will vary each week and could be a "supply" item, one of my finished pieces that would be great for a gift, or some of my hand-dyed fabric.  So let's get started!

Today's item is this needlepoint e-book cover that I picked up at Hobby Lobby thinking I would stitch it for my shop.  It's been more than a year and I still haven't gotten around to it.  You can see the original price was $39.99.  It's been listed in my Etsy shop for more than 2 months at a price of $20.00.  At this point I'd like to just move it out and make room for something else.  It's new in the package and has never been opened.  For the next 24 hours it will be just $10.00 + shipping.  Nothing like getting something for 75% off the regular retail price!!

If you're interested in this item, just click the photo to go to the listing in my Etsy shop.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment