Wednesday, February 7, 2018

You Had Me At Meow

It's been wayyyy too long since I've released any new patterns.  I was a complete slacker in 2017 and decided 2018 would be a much better year!

First up for this year is perfect for all the cat lovers out there.

 


I stitched my model using 3 shades of DMC floss for an ombre look on a piece of sky blue linen fabric that was in my stash. You can easily stitch the piece all in one color of floss, or do your own ombre color combination.  It's a very quick stitch that can be done in a weekend.







And can I saw how much I love the little mouse "pedestal" that my finisher used?!  Yes, I was and still am a huge Tom and Jerry fan.

If you're interested in this design, you can purchase it at any of these places.

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! As a cat lover, this purr-fect for me! A lot of small businesses that target a specific group of consumers do really well, that is, if they have the proper business funding. The ombre is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete