Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ahhh...Fresh Pattern!

Well today is officially February 1st so that means the start of a new pattern as the continuation of my version of the Crazy January Challenge 2011.

I've changed the order of the patterns I'll be stitching. Instead of starting the Celtic Cross I'll be starting A Sunset Stroll tonight after work. I'm all set to go also...I already had the fabric and I went to JoAnn's on Sunday morning and picked up the floss colors I didn't already have on hand.

I'll have another blog post next week to show you the progress I make on A Sunset Stroll as well as some other WIPs and finished custom orders.

I'm really enjoying seeing the blog posts from others that are participating in the Crazy January Challenge also. Although I do have to admit, there's days I feel like I'm getting nothing done compared to others, but then I stop and look at the custom orders I'm making for my ArtFire shop and think it's not so bad. And, we won't even talk about the amount of hours I've spent shoveling snow this year that could be precious stitching time...lol!

Hope everyone has a great day and I'll be back next week with all kinds of wonderful pics for you.

Happy Stitching!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment