Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another New Start

March 1st and so much to look forward to...
Winter is almost over, we're getting more daylight in each day and soon I'll be able to take my various WIPs onto my back deck to stitch in the fresh air!

With today being the 1st if a new month it's time for me to start yet another new pattern as I continue my version of the Crazy January Challenge 2011.

I originally had on my list to stitch a Celtic Cross, but considering it IS March I decided I would switch and do a Celtic Shamrock. This pattern is one of my designs that I'm still working on finishing, so I may not get started on my stitching tonight, but will certainly try. Either way, I'll have pics to share with you of whatever I get stitched in about the next 10 days or so.

Happy Stitching!
Kelly
:)

2 comments: