Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pinterest...I'm there

I've had a love-hate relationship with Pinterest since it first arrived.  I had an account for awhile and then deleted it.  I decided to reopen it a couple of months ago.  Today on my lunch break I added a widget that will give a link to my Pinterest boards at the right side of the page, closer to the bottom.

My pins mostly focus on cross stitch (shocking, huh?), but there are, of course, other boards like food, places I've been, places I'd like to go, and the requisite "eye candy" that every woman needs.

One thing I can say you WON'T see on any of my boards is pins that are copyright infringements.  It kills me every time I get on there and see where people have blatantly scanned copyrighted patterns to share with others.  Anyway, enough of that, as I'm sure you've heard it all before and don't want to see me get up on my soapbox. 

So, in closing, if you'd like to follow along, please feel free to click the link at the bottom of the page and get to know a little more about me and what I like.

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment