Friday, October 4, 2013

Where in the World?

I had commented on another stitcher's Facebook biz page yesterday with a statement about being in the U.S.  She replied that she didn't know she had any followers/fans in the U.S.  I told her where she could go on her fan page to look at the insights and see the countries that all of her "likers" are from. 

I've known it was there for quite a while now, but don't look at it on a regular basis.  Just for the heck of it, I decided to check mine out and make a list of all the countries that I have followers/fans of my Facebook page.  This is what I found:


  • As of yesterday there were 503 people from 45 different countries in the world that have liked my Facebook page. 
  • People from the United States and United Kingdom make up 78% of my fan base.  
 

 Just for the fun of it, following is an alphabetical listing of the 45 countries that someone living there has virtually spent time with Stitchnmomma:

Australia
Bahrain
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
Chile
Dominican Republic
Egypt
France
Germany
Greece
Guam
Guatemala
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Isle of Man
Italy
Jordan
Latvia
Lithuania
Malta
Morocco
Netherlands
Norway
Pakistan
Palestine
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Serbia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Syria
Tunisia
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela
Vietnam

 
Is your country on the list?  If not, head on over & join the fun.  :)
 
I have to say, I find it really flattering that such a diverse group of people like what I design, create and share on my page.  

Thanks to all of you....YOU ROCK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment