Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Fresh New Year

Out with the old and in with the new, as the saying goes.  We've said goodbye to 2014 and are officially into 2015.  It's a fresh new year full of hopes and opportunities for great things to happen.  Rather exciting, don't you think?!

THE OLD:
Last night I said goodbye to my Etsy shop, just a few weeks shy of my 6 year Etsy-versary.  It was a bittersweet parting.  I've kept my shop and just put it in vacation mode in case I want to reopen for charts at a later date, or if I ever get the inkling to sell my finished models.

THE NEW:
I've released several new designs over the past few months that I haven't shared here.  Over the coming weeks, I'll be highlighting each series I have, along with all the designs in it.  Each time a new design is released, I'll be sharing it here.

Also, in the lines of "new", I'll be sharing and spotlighting retailers where you can purchase my designs.  Even though I've closed my Etsy shop, you can still purchase my charts through various local needlework shops (LNS) and online retailers.  I encourage everyone to buy at a LNS whenever possible, as they're a dying breed and we need to keep them around as long as possible.  However, I also recognize that not everyone has a LNS within a reasonable driving distance and sometimes you have to buy from online retailers.  And remember, if you are lucky enough to have a LNS to shop at, and they don't have what you're looking for, don't be afraid to ask for it.  There are so many designers out there now, and the shops have a limited budget to work with on bringing in fresh, new designs(ers), so if they don't know it's something their customers want, they may not consider it.  

With that being said, let's get to the current list of where you can buy.  As my wholesaler can't (or is it won't) share with me the list of LNSs that are buying my charts, I'm having to compile my list from places my fans have told me they've purchased.  I will share updates as I find more of them. And if you buy from a place that isn't on the list, please let me know so I can add it.  :)


WHERE TO BUY:
If you're looking to be able to buy any Stitchnmomma charts, here is the list of retail needlework shops where you can find them.  I've organized the list in alphabetical order by state and then city to make it easier to find the location nearest to you. 


ON-LINE RETAILERS
ABC STITCH THERAPY
http://www.abcstitch.com/

EVERYTHING CROSS STITCH   
http://www.everythingcrossstitch.com


OHIO
Strongsville
JUST STITCHING, INC.
Prospect Plaza Shopping Center 
13211 Prospect Rd.  Strongsville, OH 44149  
http://www.juststitchinginc.com/
** Does mail order (within the U.S.) and offers FREE SHIPPING on purchases of $10.00 or more

TEXAS
San Antonio
STITCHES FROM THE HEART5123 N. Loop 1604 W. - Ste. 109
San Antonio, TX  78249     
http://www.heartfeltstitches.com


Spring  
ABC STITCH THERAPY
16712 Champion Forest Drive
Spring, TX  77379    
http://www.abcstitch.com


Until the next time...Happy Stitching! 


P.S.  Since I've published this post, I've figure out how to add tabs & pages to my blog, so there will be a tab at the top of the page under my header that says "where to buy" and I'll keep the list updated there.

No comments:

Post a Comment