Thursday, January 8, 2015

Rabbit Silhouette Cross Stitch Pattern

If you follow my Facebook page, then you already know I've been on a run of silhouette designs lately.  It was brought along by a bad news / good news situation.  Bad news:  my stupid hospital bill from last summer forced me to get a second job, again.  Good news:  when it's slow, my boss doesn't care if I do my stitching, as long as my work is getting done.  That's where the silhouettes come into play.  

To make stitching at work easier, I do the first leg of the stitches and all the counting at home.  Then when I'm at work I do the second leg of stitches, with no counting needed and don't have to worry about getting distracted by the "paying job" and mess something up.  Besides that, I don't have to worry about carrying the chart with me either.

So here's my latest finish.  A cute bunny rabbit silhouette.  I stitched it using DMC #610 on a 28 count Antique Copper evenweave.  I wish the color of the fabric would show better as it's a beautiful green color with copper/bronze undertones when the light hits it a certain way.  

This pattern along with all my other silhouettes (which can be found here) is now available for purchase at your local needlework shop or various online retailers.  If you don't want to do a Google search, just click here for a current list of those places.  

If you're a retailer and would like to stock this design, or any of my others, you can purchase here


I should have another finish in the silhouette series in the next week or so, and will be sure to share it then.  In the meantime as a little tease, I'll tell you it's another dog breed.

Happy Stitching!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment