Sunday, April 3, 2016

Design Model Sell-Off

One of the downsides of living in a one-bedroom apartment is not having a lot of closet/storage space.  Couple that with not wanting to have a bunch of "clutter" around (blame that on parents that are hoarders), means I'm running out of room for all my design models.  

I've been holding onto my models for the pasts couple of years in case some retail shop out there wanted to do a trunk show of my designs, but that hasn't happened.  That means good news for any of you that have seen one of the wonderful finishes done by SnowBerry NeedleArts and wanted it for yourself. :)

Yesterday I listed 40 different pieces in my Etsy shop and re-opened it for one week only to try to find new homes for some of them so I'll have room in my closet for new models.  My shop will be open through Sunday April 10th and will be closed (or technically put on "vacation mode") until the next time I do a sell-off.

If you're interested in taking a look, you can find all of them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment