Sunday, April 10, 2016

Llama Silhouette Cross Stitch Silhouette

All you fellow bloggers out there...do you have a day where you KNOW you need to write something, but you just can't wrap your brain around it?  Well, I'm having one of those days.  Instead of sitting here wanting to bang my head against my laptop trying to thinking of something witty to say about my latest silhouette design, I'm going to keep it short, sweet and to the point.

This is my new silhouette design.  It is a llama.  I named him Llarry (yes, with 2 Ls and 2 Rs) while I was stitching him.  He was created using DMC #310 on 28 ct. "DaVinci" by Picture This Plus.

If you like him, you can buy him at any of these places.


Until the next time, when hopefully I'm felling more literary...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment