Sunday, May 1, 2016

Stitch From Stash - April 2016 Recap

Phew!  I actually feel I had a "decent" month.  :)

Opening Balance = ($76.66)
Finishes = $25.00
Purchases = $0.00
Balance Forward = ($51.66)


Finishes
Llama Silhouette = $10.00
January Patchwork Pincushion = $5.00
Great Wilderness Afghan Block #1 = $10.00  
 
Now that my life and daily routine are getting back to "normal", I was able to get some stitching done this past month.  I finished the model for my Llama Silhouette (available for purchase), the model for my January Patchwork Pincushion (still be to released) and the first of 20 blocks on my Great Wilderness afghan (a post on that will be forthcoming).

I also finished my secret thread-a-day project, which will be a gift for someone.  Because it's a gift, none of the expense or the finish count in my stash diet.  I will share a picture of it on a future post after the recipient(s) have it.

Purchases
I am very happy to say I didn't spend a single penny on anything that would contribute to my stash.  Woohoo!!


Hopefully I can continue making progress out of the red during the month of May.

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment