Sunday, October 16, 2016

Irish Wolfhound Silhuette Cross Stitch Pattern

I've been remiss in posting here for quite awhile.  My only excuse is after spending all day on the computer at my full-time job, I have zero desire to be on the computer nights and weekends.  I pretty much turn on my laptop at home 2 or maybe 3 times a month anymore.  And since I've released a few new patterns in the past couple of months, I'm going to spread out the posts over several days so I'm not bogging down anyone's email that subscribes to notifications.



Today I'll be sharing my Irish Wolfhound Silhouette.  This particular design was requested by Anita from Stitches From the Heart in San Antonio, TX while I was at their stitching camp in March.  It was a joy to stitch.  I stitched my model using DMC #645 on a 28 count Lugana fabric in "Haven" by Picture This Plus.  I loved this fabric so much, I plan on buying more to use with future designs!

If you're interested in this design, you can purchase it at any of these places.




Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment