Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Stitchnmomma's Shirts - Cross Stitch T-Shirts

In an effort to continue building the Stitchnmomma brand, last weekend I launched a t-shirt shop that will contain quite a few of my stitched designs (Modern Dictionary series & some of my quotes) along with just some other general fun shirts.  Most everything will be related to cross stitch, but there will be some other fun designs.

I plan on adding 2 or 3 new designs each weekend.  In addition, whenever I release a new cross stitch design that can easily be converted to a t-shirt, I will add the shirt to my shop at the same time.

As of Sunday 06/26/16, these are the designs currently available:








Each design will be available in a variety of shirt styles, colors and sizes.  There will also be stickers available to match each design.  If you're interested in getting one or more of these shirts, simply click HERE to go to my shop.

As always, thanks for looking and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment