Sunday, June 26, 2016

Patchwork Pin Cushions Cross Stitch Pattern #4

Oh my, I have no clue where my mind was at last weekend.  I released the pattern through all my online venues, and forgot to add it to my blog so everyone would know it's now available.  Sheesh!





This pattern contains January (a winter them) and February (a Valentine theme).
 
The patterns provide the information on the appropriate buttons.  And as an added bonus, the printed copies of the patterns include step-by-step finishing instructions.  Unfortunately there's no way for me to provide those same instructions with the instant download version available through Patterns Online.

If these designs are something that interest you, you can locate a retailer here.   

My work life outside of Stitchnmomma has been extremely busy the pasts several months.  Please don't fear, I did NOT stop this series in the middle.  All 12 months will be done, I'm just running slightly behind.  Or as a fellow designer told me, I'm ahead of schedule for next year, LOL!

If you're stitching any of these lovely pieces, feel free to share pics of them on my Facebook page or even join our group that's also on Facebook, where ladies share their WIP and finished project pics. 

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment