Sunday, June 5, 2016

Stitch From Stash - May 2016 Recap

Oh boy, I could have done better.

Opening Balance = ($51.66)
Finishes = $5.00
Purchases = $7.11
Balance Forward = ($53.77)


Finishes
March Patchwork Pincushion = $5.00
 
Such a sad state of affairs.  Only one small finish this month.  I have several others that are almost complete, if I could just get my stitching mojo back into full swing.  Oh well, there's always June.

Purchases
Floss = $1.32
Scissors = $5.75
 
My purchases were small, but still more than my finishes.  I had to pick up a couple of skeins of floss for pieces I'm working on.  And then I just had to get these awesome purple stork scissors to put my cute little scissor fob on that was part of my Just Desserts:  Grape Punch design.  They go so perfectly together!

 

I passed on a lot of Memorial Day sales that were going on in the month of May.  June is the annual anniversary sale at my local shop.  As of right now I plan on possibly buying a couple skeins of floss and that's it.  I *need* to start doing better on my stash diet!!!

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment