Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Year and New Direction

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein

It's a new year and I think time to take Stitchnmomma in a new direction.  You may have already noticed the change in description in my blog header as well as on my Facebook page

Here's a brief look at some of the changes you can expect to see this year:
  • Hand-dyed fabrics will be discontinued.  Once I use all my supplies I currently have on hand I won't be dyeing any more.  If you've been purchasing on the Customer Loyalty Program, don't worry, I'm not about to leave you hanging.  Once all my fabrics have been sold, each customer will be contacted individually regarding their status and how the program will be handled.
  • There will be new sections in my Etsy shop, to make for an easier shopping experience when trying to find items, with more hand stitched items available that will be perfect for gift giving.  And yes, it's perfectly OK to buy "gifts" for yourself.  :)
  • Look for more new patterns this year, some of which will be released prior to me stitching the model.  Popular opinion is most stitchers don't seem to care if the pattern has been stitched prior to the sale, so on some of the "easier" patterns like silhouettes, I'll be releasing them prior to having all the models done.  As for the more detailed patterns, some of those will be released once I've reached a point in the model stitching that I know there should be no problems with the design. Patterns will still be available in my Etsy shop, but for those of you that want to download your PDF patterns immediately with no wait for me to email them, you can purchase through my Craftsy shop.  And yes, you will notice a price difference. That is due to the fees that Etsy charges vs. Craftsy.  Please note that Craftsy patterns don't qualify towards the Customer Loyalty Program.
I'm feeling really inspired so look for great things this year!  And as always, if there is something specific you're looking for, please don't ever hesitate to contact me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment