Friday, March 15, 2013

Freebie Friday - March 15, 2013

If you know me in "real life" or follow my Facebook page, you know I've been running non-stop for the past several months with 80-90 hour work weeks (2 "paying" jobs and then Stitchnmomma).  Unfortunately as time has gone by I've gotten out of my good habits of healthy eating & exercise to be replaced by convenient, processed foods and almost zero exercise.  I've been feeling like crap and am angry with myself at losing track of my priorities and seeing the hard work I put into losing 40 pounds and getting my cholesterol into the good range, all through a healthy diet & exercise, starting to go by the wayside.  I watched a few documentaries (Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead; Vegucated and Food Matters) on NetFlix this week while I was stitching an order, and they've given me the push I need to get back to it.

So you're probably wondering what this has to do with the normal free x-stitch pattern and where is it.  

Well, I saw this pattern years ago and I thought of it for this week's post.  Why?  Because when I took a stitching/snack break while watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead I decided it would be a good idea to eat the rest of the bad food in the house (no, not all at one time and because I don't want to waste the $$ by throwing it out) and finished the last 1/3 pint of butter pecan ice cream.   I mean how cute is she doing yoga with her bowl of ice cream sitting next to her?  LOL!  It's like eating something fattening while you're sitting on the couch watching a new exercise DVD for the first time because you want to see how hard it is.  Admit it, most of us have done it!

You know the drill...if you want the pattern just click the photo.  :)



P.S.  Today is the Ides of March.  I did look for an appropriate free pattern, like one of Julius Caesar, but couldn't locate one.  Instead you got the "pleasantly plump" lady and her ice cream.  Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment