Sunday, February 7, 2016

MetalFoot's Missives Subversive Style Cross Stitch Patterns

For several years my son Zach, aka "MetalFoot"(a nickname given to him by his Army Sgt. after an injury that resulted in metal holding his foot together), has asked me to create subversive and gamer inspired cross stitch pieces.  And for years I've told him no, because I need to enjoy what I'm stitching to do it.  Well, I've finally relented and am working with him to create a series of subversive style quotes that we're naming "MetalFoot's Missives".

As I most likely won't be stitching any of these pieces myself, I'm designing them so they are quick, easy pieces and I know they should stitch up just fine without me creating a model.  I'll be using the computer rendered photos only.

So to kick it off, here's Zach's first quote...



All of these pieces will be available as instant downloads and through printed hard copies. 
This pattern along with future pieces in the series (which can be found here) is now available for purchase at your local needlework shop or various online retailers.  If you don't want to do a Google search, just click here for a current list of those places.  If you have the opportunity, please support your local needlework shops, as they're a dying breed and we need to keep them around!



If you're a retailer and would like to stock this design, or any of my others, you can purchase them here.  

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment