Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Fresh Look

February 12th was my 4 year anniversary of having my Stitchnmomma shop open.  Even though I've worked hard at it, I've decided it was time to make the decision of whether I was going full force with it or if I was going to continue to dawdle and hope it grew.  Well, I'm going full force!!

You may have noticed the blog has a new look.  I have a new logo and will be branding all of my social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and of course here on my blog), packaging, business cards, address labels...well basically everything.

I have lots of new exciting opportunities in the pipeline and expect it to be a whirlwind ride this year.  I'm looking forward to all of you sticking around for the journey with me!  :)

Oh yeah, and please forgive me if my posts become rambling and/or sporadic as I'll probably be suffering from a chronic lack of sleep.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck with this! I will be watching and looking at what you will have in store.

    ReplyDelete