Friday, March 29, 2013

Freebie Friday - March 29, 2013

First let me apologize for being absent the past 2 weeks.  There just never seems to be enough hours in the day; and all the spare hours I have when I'm not working job #1 or job #2 have been spent stitching orders for both my Etsy shop and the galleries where my pieces will soon be sold (more details on that in the next few weeks).

Alas it's the end of March and we still have crappy, cold weather here in N.E. Ohio.  I think about the warm summer months each day...feeling the sun on my face, breathing in the smells of fresh cut grass and sweetly scented flowers...and WEARING MY FLIP FLOPS!!!!  Hope you enjoy stitching this one....outside while wearing your flip flops.  :)


P.S.  You know the drill...just click the photo to get the FREE pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment