Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pattern of the Week - March 16, 2013

I've always liked the look of Bargello, though I've never tried it.  I do have a beautiful bargello butterfly piece my mom stitched years ago.  Unfortunately even though it is framed, it's sitting in a box in my closet as the frame is falling apart (yeah, large chain store that framed it won't do anything about it, but that's another story!)  

Anyways, back to this one.  I've been trying to find new & exciting patterns and designs to share with you each week.  When I came across this one in The Stitchery catalog I knew it must go on my list.  Not only is it gorgeous, but I'm sure my stitching friend Gail will love it, as she loves all things peacock. 

It is a kit and not a pattern, which makes it more expensive, but I think still well worth it.  If you're interested in more info on it or purchasing it, just click the photo.  Happy Stitching!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Nice pick for the week. I like it so much it makes me want to learn how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know someone local that can teach you, lol! :)

      Delete