Monday, March 2, 2015

Billy Goat Silhouette Cross Stitch Pattern

The other morning I had one of those SMH (smack my head) moments.  I was going through my spreadsheet of patterns so I could schedule some design of the day posts over on my Facebook page and I realized that even though I released my Billy Goat Silhouette design back in 2012, it was never uploaded to my wholesaler's site!  I don't know how many times I've looked at that spreadsheet in the past 2-1/2 years and have never noticed it.  Yikes!

Either way, this pattern along with all my other silhouettes (which can be found here) is now available for purchase at your local needlework shop or various online retailers.  If you don't want to do a Google search, just click here for a current list of those places.  



If you're a retailer and would like to stock this design, or any of my others, you can purchase here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment