Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Flosses & Fabrics...Which Ones Do I Choose?

I have a LOT going on right now, and am trying hard to stay focused on all of it, including keeping up with stitching new models.  Some of the most fun for me doing this is the time I spend picking the flosses and fabrics I want to use.  This picture shows the supplies I've pulled together for my next 2 pattern models.


On the left I'll be using DMC #832 on a 32 count Belfast linen in "Glacier" by Picture This Plus for my next dog silhouette.  And on the right I'll be using and DMC #300 on a 16 count aida in "Light Lemon" hand-dyed by me for the next word in my Modern Dictionary series. I think they're both going to be fun color combinations to see come together!  And if you've been following along with the Modern Dictionary series, I'm sure you've noticed this is the first model where I have NOT used black for the stitching.

Be sure to stay tuned here for pics of the finished pieces.  And, as always, if there is a particular silhouette or word/definition you'd like to see me chart, don't be afraid to speak up.

Happy Stitching!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment