Sunday, September 27, 2015

Autism Awareness Ribbon Cross Stitch Pattern

Way back in 2010, about one year after I had opened my Etsy shop, I created an Autism Awareness Ribbon pattern by the request of a customer that had an autistic son.  Over the years it was a very popular pattern.  Unfortunately when I put my Etsy shop in vacation mode at the end of 2014 in preparation for my cross country move, that pattern was one of the few that was not available through any other venue.

Well, I'm happy to say that today I sat at my computer and recharted the design (it was done on my old PatternMaker software I no longer have) and once again have the pattern available for purchase.  





As of this present time, it is only available via instant download through Patterns Online.   I hope to have it available through other venues in the future, I just don't know how quickly.  I'll be sure to update you if/when that changes.

Editor's Note:  As of January 5, 2016, this chart will be available through various online retailers as well as local needlework shops.  Just click the "Where to Buy" tab for a list of retailers.

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment