Saturday, September 26, 2015

Patchwork Pin Cushions Cross Stitch Pattern #2

Even though I like to think of myself as a stitching machine, it's sometimes important to have a life outside of my full-time job and stitching.  A 4-day trip back to OH to see the kids along with various other life events put me behind schedule.  They're a little later than I originally wanted, but I'm happy to say the second in the series of Patchwork Pin Cushions is finally available!! 




This pattern contains September (a back-to-school them) and October (a Halloween theme).
 
The patterns provide the information on the appropriate buttons.  And as an added bonus, the printed copies of the patterns include step-by-step finishing instructions.  Unfortunately there's no way for me to provide those same instructions with the instant download version available through Patterns Online.

If these designs are something that interest you, you can locate a retailer here.   


Now to finish my next silhouette which only requires another 2-3 hours of stitching time (look for that in the next few days), get started on the next silhouette, chart and stitch my next Modern Dictionary piece (a requested word), do something that came to me the other day while at work, and then get cranking on the November/December pin cushions.  Oh, to only have more hours in the day!!

And if you're stitching any of these lovely pieces, feel free to share pics of them on my Facebook page or even join our group that's also on Facebook, where ladies share their WIP and finished project pics.

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment