Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Work in Progress Wednesday - 9/2/09

I promised I would post at least every-other Wednesday what I'm working on, so here is today's feature.

My "Love is Love" piece that I showed two weeks ago is finished and posted to my Etsy shop. Not only do I have the
pattern available, I have also framed my finished piece and am selling that.

I unfortunately haven't done anything more with the White Tulips or the model for "
My Christmas Wish to You" so no new pictures on those.

I have been spending my time working on some Christmas ornaments I'll be selling in my shop. The picture below doesn't give a lot to look at yet, but I'll have a bunch of stars that will all be done in different metallic threads along with other ornaments. I'd like to have a few of them made prior to posting and am hoping to have enough done to start listing between September 15th and October 1st. The holiday theme right now seems to be focusing on Halloween, so I think I have a little time.
I will take custom and advance orders if you are interested in buying some. If so, just drop me a line and let me know what you are looking for.

Until the next post - Happy Stitching!!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! That's a lot of work!

    Be sure to stop by my blog and enter this weeks giveaway!

    http://christieocttage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some neat things on your blog. I'm off to look around some more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christie & Olive! I appreciate the positive comments! =}

    ReplyDelete