Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pattern of the Week - October 13, 2012

Sometimes I just can't get myself out of my fantasy world I live in where I have an idyllic life in a small Italian village.  I'd be able to walk to the markets each day and split my time between working in a small vegetable garden and my cross stitch instead of the life I lead here in the U.S.  My daydreaming this week has me thinking about drinking my morning coffee outside of some little bistro, cafe, whatever you want to call it.  

Hence my search  began and it wasn't too long before I came across this beauty available at one of my favorite online shops...123stitch.com

And I guess instead of "pattern of the week" I should probably be calling this one "kit of the week" as it is available as a full kit only through Dimensions.

So, where would YOU like to be drinking your morning coffee?


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern! I was eyeing it myself. Let's see, I'd probably like to relax with brekkie, since I don't drink coffee, on Grand Bahama Island! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great place to have breakfast!! And I'm usually more of a tea drinker than coffee. I have been on a coffee kick for the past week though.

      Delete