Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Have You Been Heard?

I'm not big on all the crap we've been inundated with during election season (especially for those of us that live in Ohio or any of the other "battleground states") this year in the U.S.  What I will say is what I was told by my parents growing up....


Today is election day.  If your state is one that participates in early voting and you haven't done so yet, I strongly encourage you to do so TODAY.  Get out there to the polls and make your voice heard...regardless of what your opinion is or what party/candidate you support.  And don't just vote for the Presidential election, pay attention to what is going on in your own community.  It's amazing what the power of the people can do.

I'm Stitchnmomma and I approve this message.  LOL!

1 comment: