Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pattern of the Week - November 17, 2012

Whew! Saturday is almost over and I'm just getting around to my weekly post.  So sorry about that, hope I didn't keep you waiting.  :)

So this week it's not cross stitch, and it's not a pattern, but it's still needlework and beautiful!

One of the many designers I follow on Facebook is Emily Peacock.  She shared a photo this morning of this gorgeous peacock one of her customers finished into a pillow.  I decided instantly I needed to track it down and make it the pattern of the week.

The design is called "MidCentury Peacock" and is available as a needlepoint kit through her Etsy shop.  If you're interested in learning more about it, just click the picture and you'll be taken straight to the listing.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment