Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tips & Techniques - Facebook Biz Page "Schedule" Feature

I thought I'd do something a little different today and branch outside of the needlework realm. 

I know so many people online that have Facebook business/fan pages and don't know about one of my favorite tools.  It's the "schedule" feature.  Sorry peeps, it's not available for personal pages.

It's super simple.  You just add your photo, status update, whatever.  Then before you click the "post" button, you click on the little clock icon in the lower left corner (see photo below).  That will then bring up different links for scheduling your post (year, month, day, hour, minute).  Once you select all the criteria you want your "post" button will now become a "schedule" button.



If you're like me, and work multiple jobs with long hours outside your business, or even if you're really busy with your business and/or family and just can't spend a lot of time on the computer, it's a great tool to use.  I typically schedule 1-3 posts that will then share at different times throughout the day while I'm at work, have a busy day running errands etc.  It's great to be able to connect with my fans & customers that are spread out over various time zones throughout the world, as well as not bombarding them with a bunch of stuff at one time while I'm able to be on the computer.

Hope this has helps people out there organize their time a little better.  We all know time is something we can always use more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment