Thursday, November 8, 2012

Icing Artwork

I recently came across this artist on the web and was amazed by the artwork she creates from cake icing!  The mural on this wall is "painted" completely using the same icing you would use to decorate a cake with.



I spent quite a bit of time scrolling through all the pictures on her site and was amazed by them and the stories that go with all the different pieces of art she creates.   She also has a series of sand sculptures featured that were created years ago.  I'd definitely check those out also.

And just about 6 weeks ago she participated in an event in Toronto, ON with this awesome display.  Tons of pics to look at here.  Wish I could have been there to see it in person.  I'm sure I would have enjoyed not only seeing her wall, but all the others that were part of the event.

Now if you'll excuse me, all this talk of cake icing is making me hungry.  Think it's time for some breakfast.  :)

1 comment: