Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Green Camo Alphabet Cross Stitch Pattern

For Christmas 2014 I stitched a personalized piece for my granddaughter that I used as the model for my Pink Camo Alphabet pattern.  Once that was released, I received several requests for a 'boy' version.  It was my intention to do that right after the first of the year, but my cross country move delayed it.  I'm happy to say it is now available!

I covertly stitched this piece and got it finished several weeks ago.  I say covertly because I never said I was working on an alphabet piece.  Once it was done I immediately shipped it off for finishing.  As I decided to make it a surprise 'just because' gift for my son, I had to wait until he had it before I could release it.  Nothing like ruining a surprise by seeing pics of it online first.

 
The pattern contains all 26 letters of the English alphabet.  Each letter is 18 stitches wide x 28 stitches high.  Each letter will have a unique camo pattern to it.
 
This pattern along with all my other alphabets (which can be found here) is now available for purchase at your local needlework shop or various online retailers.  If you don't want to do a Google search, just click here for a current list of those places.  

If you're a retailer and would like to stock this design, or any of my others, you can purchase here

Stay tuned here, as I will have more fun & funky alphabet designs coming in the future.  Until then, happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment