Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Patchwork Pin Cushions Cross Stitch Pattern #3

October and November have been very busy months.  I didn't accomplish as much stitching as I would have liked, but was able to get these beauties done for you.





This pattern contains November (a harvest them) and December (a holiday theme).
 
The patterns provide the information on the appropriate buttons.  And as an added bonus, the printed copies of the patterns include step-by-step finishing instructions.  Unfortunately there's no way for me to provide those same instructions with the instant download version available through Patterns Online.

If these designs are something that interest you, you can locate a retailer here.   


I'm trying hard to be more organized, and productive at the same time.  Starting this month, new designs will be released on the 1st and 15th of each month.  If I have multiple designs releasing I'll do one blog post here per day telling you about them, until I have them all covered.  2016 will be an exciting year with the remainder of the pincushions being released, along with more silhouettes (and no, not all dogs either), more of the Modern Dictionary series, a new quilt-inspired series and plenty of other random stuff thrown in just to keep it exciting!

And if you're stitching any of these lovely pieces, feel free to share pics of them on my Facebook page or even join our group that's also on Facebook, where ladies share their WIP and finished project pics.

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!


Editor's Note:  Unfortunately the Patchwork Pincushions will no longer be available as an instant download through PatternsOnline.  Their site won't allow me to upload my file, and their IT Dept. is unable to figure out, which is extremely odd since I do use PCStitch, which is their own program.  I apologize for any inconvenience, however, the charts will still be available in print form from many other retailers.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment