Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Westie Silhouette Cross Stitch Pattern

Today's finish was another requested breed...the West Highland Terrier, or as most people call it, the Westie.  I stitched it using DMC #762 on a piece of 32 count Belfast linen in "Hocus Pocus" by Hand Dyed by Stephanie. 





This pattern along with all my other silhouettes (which can be found here) is now available for purchase at your local needlework shop or various online retailers.  If you don't want to do a Google search, just click here for a current list of those places.  

If you're a retailer and would like to stock this design, or any of my others, you can purchase here.  
 
And if there's a particular dog breed, or something else you're looking for in a silhouette, just let me know and I'll gladly add it to my list of designs to create & stitch.   I currently have a list of 21 more silhouettes I'll be designing & stitching...some are dogs and some are not.  Be sure to stay tuned for what will be releasing in the future.
 
Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

1 comment: