Friday, February 5, 2016

Downton Abbey Quotes Cross Stitch Pattern Collection

Our beloved Downton Abbey television series may be coming to an end, but that doesn't mean our love for it has to stop!  :)

Several years ago I was commissioned by a gallery to do a series of Downton Abbey quotes.  At the time I was asked by several people for the charts to be released, but was unable to do so due to my agreement with the gallery.  Now that time has passed, I can finally release them.  Yay!

I've put 7 of the Dowager Countess's (Dame Maggie Smith) most famous zingers into easy to ready charts, all combined into one package.  This chart packaged will be available on a limited run and only through my blog here.  Once I've reached the number I have set for myself, this post will be removed and the designs will no longer be available.

Here's pictures of the 7 quotes you'll receive:







So, if you're in love with any or all of these quotes and feel the need to stitch them, here's what you need to do:
  • Send an email to stitchnmomma [at] hotmail [dot] com with DOWNTON ABBEY QUOTES in the subject line
  • Specify if you want to receive them as one PDF file (a $10.00 charge) or have them shipped to you in a printed format (a $17.50 charge) -- I ship within the U.S. only
  • If you want a printed format, please be sure to include your full name and shipping address in the email
I will then send you a PayPal invoice for the cost of your package.  Please allow up to 24 hours to receive the invoice, as I do work a full-time job outside my Stitchnmomma business.  Once your payment is received, your charts will be sent to you within 24 hours for PDF files and 48 hours for printed copies.

And since this will be a limited run, don't wait on getting yours...or sharing the news with your other Downton Abbey loving stitching friends .

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment