Thursday, February 11, 2016

T-Rex Silhouette Cross Stitch Pattern

I have a new silhouette today, and it's not a dog!  Woohoo!  

I've been racking my brain for quite awhile trying to figure out what I could stitch for my son's GF.  I used the Green Camo Alphabet model as a gift for Zach and the Pink Camo Alphabet model as a gift for his GF's daughter, but for the life of me couldn't think of what I could stitch that she'd like.  Then one day in early December when I was working on a more extensive list of silhouettes (nothing but dogs was getting boring), the light bulb went off.  And voila...we have a new silhouette in the family!

I stitched it using DMC #310 on a piece of 32 count Belfast linen in "Monster Mash" by Picture This Plus.  And because it was a gift, I went against my norm for silhouettes and sent it off to SnowBerry NeedleArts for a creative finish.  The GF received the pillow this week, so I can finally release the pattern without fear of her seeing it somewhere online.






This pattern along with all my other silhouettes (which can be found here) is now available for purchase at your local needlework shop or various online retailers.  If you don't want to do a Google search, just click here for a current list of those places.  

If you're a retailer and would like to stock this design, or any of my others, you can purchase here.  
 
And if there's a particular dog breed, or something else you're looking for in a silhouette, just let me know and I'll gladly add it to my list of designs to create & stitch.   I currently have a list of 21 more silhouettes I'll be designing & stitching...some are dogs and some are not.  Be sure to stay tuned for what will be releasing in the future.
 
Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment