Sunday, July 12, 2009

Featured Etsy Store of the Week - 7/12/09

For my very first featured Etsy store of the week I thought it would only be fitting to feature my very first blog follower (with the exception of my parents)...PJMDesigns! http://pjmdesigns.etsy.com/
Paula describes her shop as being one of pre-made scrapbook pages and random goodies. Currently the "random goodies" are really cute note cards and felt barrettes. Like a lot of us out there, Paula's shop is less than a year old and she is working on building it. Her items range in price from $3.50-$18.00...very reasonable!
Her scrapbooking page designs include prom, summer fun, vacation, camping, love, baby designs and others. I've never done any type of scrapbooking, but if I did I would definitely buy her pages

My favorite item in her shop definitely has to be the Little Birdie Notecards. These would be awesome to send as thank you notes to your Etsy buyers. Or just a sweet note to someone you care about.

Best of luck to Paula for future success with her Etsy store! Be sure to stop by and check her out.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice feature Kelly!!! Thank you so much for this!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete