Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let the Stitching Begin!

As I posted a few days ago, I want to take Stitchnmomma in a new direction for 2013.  That new direction includes me doing as much stitching as possible, which is truly my passion.  I figured some custom pieces will force me to do that stitching.  So here's one my first new listings of 2013.

It will be available in 2 different color combinations.  You can have the silver/black/red combo as shown in this picture:


Or you can have the gold/brown/pinkish-purple combo as shown in this picture: 



And for those of you that like to stitch your own pieces, there will be a DIY Kit available soon (I just need to put the 1st one together and get pics taken).  The DIY kits will NOT have a painted hoop.  They will include the fabric, floss, needle, plain hoop, button and of course your own custom name pattern.

If you're interested in any of these items, just click the photos to go to the individual listings in my Etsy shop

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment