Sunday, January 6, 2013

Little Hands, Tiny Feet

As promised, 2013 will be a year of more finished gift items and more patterns released.  

My first two patterns of the year are ones that I've had in mind and have been playing around with for more than a year.  I've never taken the time to sit down and get past the sketching phase.  I figure 2013 is the year and better late than never.  :)

Basically it's the same pattern, but one in a version for a baby boy and one for a baby girl.  Both of these patterns will be sold in a PDF format.  You can purchase them through either my Etsy shop or you can get them as an immediate PDF download (no waiting for me to send it to you) through my Craftsy shop

They are quick & simple to stitch with only 4 colors and full stitches.  Either one would make a great handmade baby shower gift.


If you have any other themes you'd like to see available as patterns in the future, just let me know and I'll give it a go.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment