Sunday, January 27, 2013

National Chocolate Cake Day

Did you know that today was National Chocolate Cake Day?  I did and I was thrilled!  I mean, really, it's two of my favorite things combined...chocolate and cake.  And since I had to go do my grocery shopping this morning, I figured I just had to buy this super scrumptious mini-cake for me and Zach to split after dinner tonight.


Looks great, doesn't it?!?  And what do you need with your chocolate cake?  A little bit of humor.  While I'm sitting here typing this post, all I can think of is Bill Cosby and his chocolate cake monologue.  If you haven't seen it, you really need to click here to watch the video.  It's hysterical!!!  ♪♫♪♫♪♫ "Dad is great!  Give us the chocolate cake!"  ♪♫♪♫♪♫
 

Happy eating!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was sooooo good Debbie!! Extremely rich and you definitely needed a glass of milk afterwards. :)

      By the way, here's the link for all the entrants in the Winter Sports Challenge. Unfortunately we only had 3, and voting is only open to members of the EtsyNEAT team, but you're still more than welcome to check them all out. :)
      http://etsyneat.blogspot.com/2013/01/creative-challenge-voting.html

      Delete