Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bulldog Silhouette Cross Stitch Pattern

Today's finish was another requested breed...the Bulldog.  I stitched it using DMC #844 on a piece of 32 count Belfast linen in "Tempest" by Picture This Plus.  I absolutely love the fabric and am wishing I had more.





This pattern along with all my other silhouettes (which can be found here) is now available for purchase at your local needlework shop or various online retailers.  If you don't want to do a Google search, just click here for a current list of those places.  

If you're a retailer and would like to stock this design, or any of my others, you can purchase here.  
 
And if there's a particular dog breed, or something else you're looking for in a silhouette, just let me know and I'll gladly add it to my list of designs to create & stitch.   
 
Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment