Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chocolate is Proof Cross Stitch Pattern

I think many of you already know that I'm a complete chocolate addict.  Well several years ago, one of my besties gifted me a magnet that say "Chocolate is proof that God loves us and wants us to be HAPPY".  As with many other quotes, I looked at it and said it would make a great cross stitch design.  And so I charted it.

This is what the "first edition" in 2010 looked like.


I no longer have the piece, or any photos of it, so had to do an internet search and found one from when I had pinned it a long, long time ago.

As I'm continuing to expand my line of designs available through my wholesaler, I found this was a piece that had never been published with them.  Looking at the old chart, I was no longer impressed with it, and decided to do a "revised edition" for 2015.  This is what it looks like after me stitching it and SnowBerry NeedleArts giving it a lovely custom finish.


So much better, don't you think?  I kept the original floss colors, and the font on "chocolate" and "happy".  The rest of the text got a new font and the piece was given a new, modern border.

The fresh, new version is now available through any of these retailers.  If you like stitching fun & quirky quotes, check out the others I currently have published.

Be sure to keep checking back for updates.  Not only do I have new designs I'm working on, but will also continue re-releasing older designs that haven't been available for purchase for a couple of years.

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

1 comment: