Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Patchwork Pin Cushions Cross Stitch Pattern

Almost 2 years ago I picked out a bunch of buttons from Just Another Button company for a series I had in mind.  I worked on the designs on & off, and could never get them to be something I was happy with.  I put the buttons aside and knew I would eventually find a use for them.

Several months ago the light bulb went off and I new exactly what I was going to do with them...feature them as a focal point on patchwork pin cushions.  I'm proud to announce the series is now coming to life, and as of today, the first ones are available.




Each pattern will contain two different designs with a specific theme for the month.  The first two are July (a patriotic theme) and August (a sunflower theme).

The patterns provide the information on the appropriate buttons.  And as an added bonus, the printed copies of the patterns include step-by-step finishing instructions.  Unfortunately there's no way for me to provide those same instructions with the instant download version available through Patterns Online.

If these designs are something that interest you, you can locate a retailer here.   

Stay tuned for the September/October pin cushions, along with more designs in my silhouette & Modern Dictionary series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment