Sunday, July 26, 2015

Lupus Walk Fundraiser Raffle

I'm sure by now many of you have seen my "Two Blessings" design.  You may or may not have also seen the blog post that tells about the meaning behind it.  There is now less than 60 days for me to raise funds for this year's Walk to End Lu?us Now that will be held on September 26th.  I decided it's time to kick it into high gear and have a fundraiser raffle for it.  

Here's the info on the prizes...


The first prize package will be a copy of my "Two Blessings" pattern, along with the floss needed to stitch it and a piece of 15" x 18" Charles Craft Gold Standard 14 ct. Fiddler's Cloth aida fabric.  Approximate value of this prize package is $20.00.



The second prize package will be a copy of all 7 of the designs currently released in my Modern Dictionary series, 3 pieces of fabric large enough to stitch most of the designs on and 3 skeins of DMC #310 floss.  Approximate value of this prize package is $55.00.



The third prize will be a new, unopened DMC color card with actual floss samples.  The pictures of the inside come from my own copy.  Approximate value of this prize is $25.00




The grand prize in this raffle will be my finished model for the "Two Blessings" design.  It is a heart-shaped wicker-type basket with my stitched design finished as the lid.  The professional finishing on this piece was lovingly completed by SnowBerry NeedleArts. Approximate value of this prize is $75.00.

So, are you interested in winning one of these prizes?  If so, keep reading for details on how the raffle will work and what you need to do to enter.

The Rules...
  1. THE RAFFLE IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES ONLY. 
  2. To enter, you need to go to my fundraising page and make your donation. All money goes directly to the Greater Ohio Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America and is tax deductible.
  3. For every $5.00 you donate, you will receive one raffle "ticket" towards the drawing.  If you donate anonymously I won't be able to see your name and enter you into the raffle.  So the more you donate, the more chances you'll have to win!
  4. Only one prize will be awarded per entrant.
  5. All shipping costs will be paid for by Stitchnmomma, so the only money you need to spend is what you want to donate to a worthy cause.
  6. Entries will be accepted from July 26, 2015 through September 15, 2015.  The winners will be drawn on September 19, 2015 and will be shipped as soon as mailing addresses are confirmed.
Thank you in advance to everyone for their support in this year's walk!!  

And in case you're wondering, even though I'm no longer living in N.E. Ohio, I'm participating as a "virtual walker" and WILL be doing my 5K here in Las Vegas the same day as my sister and all her other supporters are doing in back in OH.


No comments:

Post a Comment