Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Friends Welcome Cross Stitch Pattern

I realized the other day as I was going through my past blog posts, that I haven't shared any of my new pattern releases for months & months.

This particular one not only is one of my personal favorites, but it has also turned out to be my best seller with both my retail and wholesale buyers.  "Friends Welcome" was inspired by a wall plaque my mom got me that hangs next to my front door.  It's very "country" looking.  My version is a more up my alley...bright, colorful & eclectic!


The piece shown in the picture is my actual stitched model.  The gorgeous finishing & photography was done by Rita at SnowBerry NeedleArts.

If you'd like to purchase a copy of the pattern, retail customers can get it here

If you'd like to purchase on a wholesale basis for your LNS, you can do so here.

Be sure to catch up with me on Sunday for my latest pattern that was just released to newsletter VIPs last night.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment