Sunday, July 29, 2012

Amazing Quilts

Quilting is one form of needlework I've never had any desire to learn, but I just love looking at other people's works of art.

Each year JoAnn's does a quilt contest with awesome prizes.  The first place winner receives $5,000 cash!!!

They have recently announced the winners from the 2011 contest, so I thought I'd share a couple of them with my fabulous readers!

 This is the 1st place quilt and winner of $5,000!

This is the 2nd place quilt and winner of $2,500

There are many other quilts you can look at, these just happen to be my 2 favorite.  If you'd like to see the others, just click here.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. it is fun looking at the beautiful quilts! thank you for your comment on my blog- from an experienced and gifted stitcher as you, it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete