Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I've Missed You!


Yes, I’ve missed YOU and I’ve missed blogging!

I’ve decided I’ll be reinstating my blog, and have been working hard behind the scenes to update it and create new & exciting content that will be shared on an almost daily basis.  Here’s a sampling of what you can look forward to:
  • Money Monday – it will vary each week, but will center around saving you $$.  It may be a list of sites that are running current sales, where to find a good coupon or just even a tip on how to make better use of your needlework supplies.
  • Tips & Techniques Tuesday – needlework tips from a variety of publications & fellow stitchers.
  • Wordless Wednesday – I think the title says it all!
  • Featured Friday and/or Freebie Friday (it will vary by week) – Do you have a shop or blog that is needlework related and you want to be featured?  If so, contact me at Stitchnmomma@hotmail.com for more details
  • Pattern of the Week – You’ll get to see what *I* am in love with from other designers.  Yes, I know, some of you may think I’m crazy for featuring other shops & designers, but it really is all about my passion for stitching!
  • Plus much, much more!
I hope you're all as excited as I am and I look forward to reading your comments and interacting with you once again!  <3 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gail! It will be mainly needlecraft related, with some misc. stuff thrown in so my readers don't get bored.

      I'm looking for other shops & bloggers to feature on Fridays, so if you're interested, just send me an email. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you are back. I love seeing what you are designing, dyeing, stitching etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! Hopefully you guys won't be disappointed as I've been working hard to make my posts informative AND enjoyable.

      Delete
  3. Hooray for the blogging! I am so slow keeping up with blogs, but much better at keeping in touch with blogs...FB is overwhelming to me...and to my computer and old version browser :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been blogging differently this time and it's helping me keep up. I do several posts at a time, not only when I have time in my schedule to do them but also when inspiration is grabbing me, and then I just "schedule" them for when I want them published. Soooooo much easier than trying to work in the timing & such each morning. :)

      Delete