Monday, July 23, 2012

Money Monday - July 23, 2012

Today I'm sharing some savings from one of my favorite craft stores...Hobby Lobby!


You can sign up on their website to receive a weekly email with their sales flyer.  Each week there is a coupon, usually for 40% off any regularly priced item.  The coupon can be printed, used online, or if you have a smartphone you can show them the current coupon right on your phone without the hassle of having to print.

If you've never been to your local Hobby Lobby, I highly recommend it.  Not only do they have a fantastic selection of craft items, but they also have some home decor and party supplies.  

Lucky for me there is one right around the corner from my office that I literally have to drive by 10x/week (on the way to & from work).  I'm a regular customer in there, normally several times per week and many of the employees know me by name, lol!


Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment